Luis was endorsed by Broward County Professional Firefighters and Paramedics.
With your support during mail-in voting, early voting and on November 8, you can help me be elected to serve as your representative on the Dania Beach City Commission..
A Message from Luis Rimoli
For more than a decade, I have served on City of Dania Beach and community boards, making decisions that have helped our residents live in affordable housing, lowered airport noise in homes, and developed policies to guide our city government. As the owner of a successful business for more than 20 years, I have organized conventions for corporations, managed employees, and developed innovative operating systems that have saved time and money for the clients of Staged Right Events.
I understand where Dania Beach is now, and I have a vision for where we can be in the future. We are a city in transition – bridging the past with the future. I believe that I can provide a steady hand while working with other commissioners to guide our city forward.
With your support, I will:
• Require new developments complement our city and reflect its ocean and small-town character.
• Support financially responsible and effective city services and programs.
• Address congestion on Federal Highway and cut-through speeding traffic in our neighborhoods
• Work to solve flooding problems in affected neighborhoods.
• Make sure our beautiful beach is cleaned every single day to make it welcoming to residents and guests.
• Help all neighborhoods with park upgrades and street improvements.
As a 22-year Dania Beach resident, I have raised a family, made friends, built a successful business, and been involved in our community. I am connected to Dania Beach and positively believe in its future.
With your support in the November 8 election, I will work hard to serve you, your family, your neighborhood, and our city.