DAYS TO ELECTION
A Message from Lisa Mallozzi
I have been a resident of this great city for 19 years. I live here with my husband and three children. My husband graduated from Cooper City High School (CCHS) as did my son. My daughters are still in our great schools.
When I moved here I hit the ground running and have never stopped. I have served and continue to serve our community in a multitude of capacities.
- Cooper City Elementary: PTA Parliamentarian, VP and fundraising chair. SAC Member.
- Pioneer Middle School: PTSA secretary, corresponding secretary, fundraising chair, VP, President, SAC member, band family night coordinator, volunteer coach cross country, track.
- Cooper City High School: PTSA volunteer coordinator, fundraising, VP, SAF secretary, band fundraising chair, SAC member.
- 15+ year Optimist volunteer coach.
- Helped fundraise for Leukemia and Lymphoma woman of the year.
- Appointed to Florida League of Cities Taxation and Finance Committee 10+ years
- Appointed to the Broward League of Cities Scholarship Committee 6+ years+
- 4-year board member Broward Planning Council.
- 6-year board member Broward Metropolitan Planning Council.
- Relay for Life Davie/Cooper City Volunteer 10+ years.
PRECINCT LOCATION AND DIRECTIONS
Broward County Professional Firefighters and Paramedics, Local 4321
IUPA (International Union Police Association) 6020
The November 8, 2022 Municipal Election ballot will include elections for Cooper City Districts One (1) and Two (2). The mayor and four city commissioners are elected to four-year, staggered terms on a non-partisan basis with a consecutive term limit of three terms.
2022 Municipal Election Candidates
Also, on the November ballot, Cooper City voters will also decide on a proposed City Charter amendment with regard to election districts.
The language on the ballot will read as follows:
Shall the Cooper City Charter be amended to provide for the elimination of single-member commission districts and the establishment of four (4) commission seats elected at-large, along with an at-large elected mayor; commencing in November 2024 with the positions of Commissioner 3, Commissioner 4 and the mayor elected at-large, and in November 2026 with the positions of Commissioner 1 and Commissioner 2 elected at-large?
General Election Information
If you are registered to vote in Broward County, you should have already received your new voter registration card from the Broward County Supervisor of Elections Office. Your new card reflects the changes resulting from the redistricting process.
Lisa Mallozzi Gallery
What To Bring To The Site
Acceptable Photo ID Florida Voters:
Florida Driver License
Florida ID Card (issued by DHSMV)
Debit or Credit Card
Retirement Center ID
Neighborhood Association ID
Public Assistance ID
Veteran Health ID (issued by the US Department of Veteran Affairs
Concealed Weapon License (issued pursuant to F.S. 790.06)
Employee ID card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the Federal Government, the state, a county, or a municipality.
If your photo ID does not include your signature, you will be asked to provide another ID that has your signature. If you do not bring your ID, you may still vote a provisional ballot, which will later be evaluated by a canvassing board for eligibility.